Hi, I’m Emma Harvey, People Chief Operating Officer for AXA UK&I. I lead our Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, People Services and People Change teams - between us we have contact with all of our colleagues throughout their time at AXA.
I’ve had the opportunity to work in AXA now for over 25 years, in a great career that has spanned across many different roles, entities and cultures. I’ve been in this role for over 4 years now, and I’ve cooked up some steps below which bring to life how we’ve been working towards creating an inclusive workplace for any age. It’s because all these ingredients come together, I’m proud to be the first insurance company to achieve the Age Aware Accredited Employer Status from 55/Redefined.
- Inclusive recruitment, leadership and development and policies that deliver a great colleague experience.
- Put appropriate actions and policies in place so our colleagues can reach their full potential.
- A multi-generational workforce where everyone belongs.
- Recognise diversity when recruiting new talent.
- 55/redefined accreditation.
- Menopause friendly employer