Becoming an Age-Inclusive Accredited employer tells the world that you’re a forward-thinking business that cares about age diversity in the workplace.
The Age Accreditation Roadmap
Our flagship product supporting global organisations with a roadmap, consulting support and action plan to put age inclusivity at the heart of people strategy and employer value proposition. It is the only age accreditation globally and the global standard for age inclusivity. Multi-year opportunity – becoming Age Inclusive is a journey and our accreditation journey reflects this.
What is Age-Inclusive Accreditation?
The importance of recognising, celebrating and retaining older workers is becoming ever more important to the ESG diversity agenda. 30% of the global workforce will be aged 50 or over by 2050, and ensuring they have a valued place in your business is vital to growing your business.
As part of your recruitment and HR processes, being able to demonstrate to over-50s candidates that you are an Age-Inclusive Accredited employer gives them the confidence that they will be recognised, heard and valued in the workplace.
- Position yourself as thought and agenda leaders to your employees, customers and future candidates.
- Boost your employee value proposition by demonstrating your age-inclusive status – an often forgotten pillar of DEI and ESG agendas.
- Attract a new cohort of candidates and develop multigenerational teams.
- Boost employee morale and reduce staff attrition.
- Demonstrate your commitment to ESG initiatives by building a sustainable, resilient and purpose-led organisation.
Become an Age-Inclusive Accredited Employer
Our age-inclusive accreditation is the only certification of its kind in the world. Leading employers including AXA, CapGemini, dentsu, Boots, Bank of Ireland and more have already embarked on this journey, demonstrating their thought leadership, forward thinking, innovative and inclusive recruitment culture and practices.
55/Redefined has set the standard globally for age inclusivity. We will share best practice, insights and deep understanding of this demographic, to help you excel at inclusivity. Becoming accredited is a practical and engaging journey, including the following:
- A roadmap, backed with consultancy and support to meet benchmarked objectives for age inclusivity.
- Bespoke consulting support on age diversity and building and growing multigenerational teams.
- Expert learning sessions and workshops for delivery teams and business leaders.
- Access to our extensive resource library, featuring a wealth of searchable age-related data and information.
- Promotion and publicity from our PR team to announce you as an Age-Inclusive Employer.
- Invitations to participate and attend our Age Pioneers events, to network and share ideas and best practice with industry peers.