SME/Not for Profit £5,000pa
Includes x 25 training credits, quarterly research & best practice, charter & website badge, employer accredited announcement on social & platform.
Includes x 100 training credits, quarterly research & best practice, charter & website badge, internal comms package, social media & platform employer of choice features x 2.
Become an Age Inclusive Accredited Employer
Age Inclusive employers play a leading role in changing attitudes for the better and challenging age discrimination. They are changing behaviour and cultures in their own businesses, networks and communities, and reaping the benefits of inclusive recruitment practices.
This scheme helps employers recruit and retain great people, and:
- Draw from the widest possible pool of talent
- Improve employee morale and commitment by demonstrating that you treat all employees fairly and will continue to create new opportunities or flexibility for your workforce as they grow older
- Demonstrate your commitment to ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) initiatives building a sustainable, resilient, and purpose-led organisation.
It also helps customers, prospective employees and other businesses identify those employers who are deeply committed to equality in the workplace.
To be an Accredited Age Inclusive Employer, you will commit to these 4 actions:
• Ensure recruitment processes are inclusive and accessible to workers over 50
• Communicate and promote vacancies fairly
• Review HR Handbook & Policies relating to retirement
• Invest in technical training and re-skilling of this age group
Two Steps To Becoming Certified
Becoming a certified ‘Age Inclusive’ employer involves completing the following 2 steps:
1) Register your organisation and sign up to the Age Inclusivity Charter commitments
2) Have a senior recruitment leader complete and pass our Age Unconscious Bias 30 min e-learning module
On completion of the above, you will receive:
- Your 55/Redefined Accreditation & website badge
- A total of x25 course credits to roll-out the Age Unconscious Bias e-learning training to your HR & Recruitment teams (x25 course credits are included in the registration fee – additional courses can be purchased in blocks of x5 for £200 + VAT)
- A quarterly update on best practice, case studies and market research related to the over-55 talent demographic
Age Inclusive Policy Commitments
In addition, to become an Accredited Age Inclusive Employer, you must also commit to offering at least 1 of the following age-inclusive policies.
• You should expect to be carrying out the activity within the period of your annual registration
• Work trials for unemployed over-50s
• Paid employment
• Retiree returner programmes
More detail on each of the above areas can be provided.